August Phrases of the Month 2009
Set 5 of 5 of survival words you would need to know in order to survive a Yurok Language immersion camp
Yurok Language Camp 2005
Click on text to hear it spoken
49. Ohl-kuem, of course, sure, your welcome 56. Kues k'ew?, What's your name?
50. Pee'-woh, of course, sure, your welcome 57. Nek new, my name is
51. Kues wey-ge-nee?, what is it called? 58. To' wee' shon', that's the truth
52. Kues kee nue hey-goom'? Where are you going? 59. Wey'-k'oh, right now
53. Koh-pey keech ook, I live in Crescent city 60. Che-la', let's go or let's begin
54. Rek-woy mey'-wo-mechoom',You come from Rekwoy 61. Kues keech roo? what time is it?
55. Klamath kee hey-gok, I am going to Klamath 62. Keech wey', it's finished